Friday, March 4, 2011

Cousin Kaitlyn

This past weekend I went to LaPorte to meet my new cousin Kaitlyn. It was so great getting to see the fam and of course our newest addition. She is sooo cute and such a good baby. Barely made a peep. Below are some pictures from the day...


Yummy and totally awesome cake! Isn't that amazing?? All they did was take in the napkin, and this is what they did.

Proud parents
I was a little nervous.... little ones scare me! haha

Sooo cute!

Mom helping out

And of course, Little Miss. She showed up looking like Pippi Longstocking. haha
Always great getting to see her and Shan.

3 days until Rox's due date! Ahhhh!! Soooo excited for her and Jake. We CAN'T wait to meet Nora! (I'm sure they're pretty excited too). :)
So glad its the weekend- I need a few days to re-coop. I feel like its been a long week.
Enjoy your weekend.





No comments: