Saturday, March 12, 2011

Just a bunch of Randomness

Today is the day when all of Chicago dresses in green and basically goes crazy. The St. Patrick's Day parade will be starting here soon and I believe they are dyeing the river around 10:00 am. However, the weather is... less than favorable- so I think we are going to stick around the apt. I know lame... but I am such a homebody, I'm perfectly content with it. So, instead of joining in the festivities, we are going to... do our taxes! How fun!! (Enter sarcastic voice here). However, its all worth it if and when you get that refund check!
I guess we really haven't been up to much- just work and work. I have parent teacher conferences in the next few weeks, but spring break is still pretty far off, not until the week of April 18. No real plans for that though.
We haven't been home since January, so we are planning a trip back the last weekend in March to see our parents and meet Baby Nora... who has yet to make her debut into the world... hopefully tomorrow/ early Monday though!!
We have been thinking about wanting to take a vacation this summer to Florida or around that area. We were planning on doing this with our families (renting a house and everything, but that had to be pushed back to next summer). We're thinking sometime in July.
Well, I guess that's enough random info for everyone.
Enjoy your week!

No comments: