Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Costa Rica Costa Rica

We are back from our wedding and honeymoon! We had a GREAT time this past week and a half and we are sooo grateful for everything everyone did to make the whole experience perfect for us.
Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures from the wedding, but I do have LOTS and LOTS of pictures from Costa Rica! When I get the pictures from the wedding I will definitely post them!
So here is a little taste of our trip. Alex is going to create a photo album link on here soon so you will be able to see all of the pictures we took.

We just wanted to let all of Costa know that we had arrived. :)


Part of the hotel from the pool area. The hotel we stayed at was awesome! It definitely had the neatest pool I've ever seen. We made sure to stay in the area by these little loungers in the pool, as well as the swim up bar. Mmmm.... Miami Vices and Pina Coladas!


Me on the zip line.


Sunset on the beach.


Posing by a fountain in the hotel lobby.


Our favorite spot.... swim up bar!


Snorkeling in the Pacific.


A lizard climbing the rubber tree.


Streets in Playa de Coco


Waiting for the boat to take us back to the hotel from Playa de Coco.

I'll be sure to post the link to the album once we get it created. If you have any wedding pictures out there, please send them my way if you get a chance!!

Before you go....
A couple of big announcements in our close circle of friends.
First of all, our very close friends the Standefords are expecting their first baby in March and we are sooooo thrilled for them!!! Rox told me the big news the night before the wedding and I still can't believe it. We can't wait to see her prego tummy and meet Baby Standeford in the spring. Cruise SB..... 2012???
Secondly, my BFF Brandy is now teaching 1st grade for the West Side School Corp and she officially begins next week. I'm am so excited for her and I know this is such a huge weight off of her shoulders. Way to go B- I knew it would all work out for you!!

Lots of big and exciting things going on around us and we are so glad to be a part of it!

No comments: