Sunday, June 10, 2012

My Brother's Big Day

Yesterday, we traveled to LaPorte to celebrate my brother's wedding.  It was a great day!  The weather couldn't have been any better and everything went without a hitch. 
I am so happy for him.  He has found his perfect match, and my entire family thinks the world of Shannon.  In addition to getting married and becoming a husband, he became a father to two of the greatest kids I have ever known.  I am so excited that our family has gained three more members and I'm looking forward to all of the wonderful memories yet to be made.  Alex and I are so thrilled to officially be "Uncle Alice and Aunt Wacky".  

Below are a few pictures from the day.  I hope to gather some more in the next few weeks. 


Uncle Dale, Aunt Barb, Aunt Deanna, and Uncle Glen

 My grandmas

 Uncle Jer, Grams, Mom, and Aunt Susan

 Most of the Slucter girls

My nephew Hunter


Congratulations Ryan and Shan!  Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!

No comments: