Friday, May 6, 2011

Wedding Album

We recently received our official wedding album. I know, I know... its been a little over 9 months- but it is all my fault. They sent us the proofs to okay... and it took me about 3 months to actually get to it. I'm not sure why... I just kept forgetting. haha But, it was all worth the wait because we absolutely love it!
Our photographers were AMAZING! They are a twenty-something year old couple from Indy. They are sooo sweet and incredibly creative. I truly can't wait until a time comes when we will need professional photographs taken again. They do all sorts of things, obviously weddings, engagement, family picts, maternity, infants, kids, senior picts, etc.
Their business is called SB Childs- and seriously check them out if you are in the market for any pictures or you like to look at photography websites.... Love them!

Here are some pictures I took of the album... doesn't do any justice to the real thing though.

Cover picture is done in an etched metal. This book seriously weighs about 8 lbs.









In all, the actual book is a little over 30 pages. Definitely a keepsake we will cherish forever.

3 comments:

Ellen said...

looks amazing Jackie!!

Standeford Stories said...

Wow! What a great album! I'm excited to see it in person-especially the cover!

Jackie said...

Thanks guys!
I'd love to show you it in person Rox... when are the Standeford's available for a visit?? We'll be home Memorial Day weekend (cleaning out my parent's garage- yay fun!) and then again weekend of June 10.