Thursday, April 21, 2011

Spring Break


This hasn't been the most productive spring break ever, but that's okay with me.

So far I have managed to:
1. Visit Michigan City, IN twice (lake house visit with Jay's family and outlet shopping with a friend that I work with).
2. Watch A LOT of HGTV and it always makes me want to buy and decorate a house (Alex doesn't like it when I watch HGTV for this exact reason haha)
3. Check e-mail and facebook waaaaaay too often
4. Sleep in past 5:20 a.m.
5. Go to bed past 9:00 p.m.
6. Work out in the morning
7. Talk lease stuff with our apartment building... looks like we might be staying put for now, moving is such a pain- so if we can avoid it.. I think I'm good with that!
8. Go on a sushi date with the hubby- thank you Living Social deal!
9. Grade none of the papers I brought home (there's always tomorrow... that's what I keep telling myself).
10. Clean out my closet and drawers for things to get rid of in the garage sale mom and I are having this summer.
Yeah... it was good! And those are definitely butterflies made out of carrots.

The weather has been less than favorable. Today has been the nicest day so far. However, its supposed to rain again tomorrow.
We're heading home tomorrow night for Easter and then again next weekend for Brandy and Baby Kayleigh's shower. :)
I can't believe how fast this year is going... almost May- WOW!

No comments: