Friday, June 4, 2010

14 School Days and Counting

Which doesn't seem like a lot..... but its taking a long time to get here! I'm so ready for my summer break, I guess its because so much is happening this summer I need school be done and over so I can focus on all that is coming. I know, I know what a late date to get out of school... to all of those who are already done with school and have started your summer break... I'm totally jealous!

My bridal shower is next weekend.
I'm really excited for it- it makes everything real and super close. Ahhh!

I can't remember if I blogged about this in the the past, but we found a place to live! Wahoo
We are moving to the Gold Coast neighborhood. We are really excited about it. We'll be living in a high-rise, which will be quite interesting. There's a work-out facility, roof top deck and pool, and a door man. Weird... it feels a little like a hotel- so it could be an interesting experience. The real plus is we will be much closer (as in walking distance) to downtown, the beach, and the trains. I'll definitely miss all of our food places around here, but its a good thing we can take a short train ride up to enjoy our favorite Thai place (which we had for din tonight).
It will be fun to explore a new part of the city. We always find going down different streets interesting, there is so much to see here.

Last weekend we took a trip back to IN to see family and friends. We drove down to Plainfield to see Jake and Rox and stay at their new house. We had a blast and their house is a-ma-zing! Again.... totally jealous! Its such a great house, great neighborhood, and a nice town. I think they will be very happy there!

Sunday we made our way back to L-town and we had a small gathering to put together the invitations and centerpieces.
Thanks again to Jane Ann, Kelsi, Brandy, Deb, and my mama for helping!!!
It was definitely a busy weekend, but we got a lot accomplished!
Happy weekend!

No comments: