Saturday, March 21, 2009

March Madness

My parents just came up today for a short little visit.  We drove down to my school, and amazingly enough we were able to get in!  So they got to see my classroom and check out where I spend most of my time. haha  We then came back up to our place and took the train downtown to lunch at Webber Grill and then we walked around Michigan Ave.  It was a nice visit, and I am looking forward to going home in 2 weeks!! 
Alex and I are getting ready to head out and go to Durkin's, which is a Purdue bar up here.  We have been there once before with the Standefords to watch a Purdue football game.  It's kind of a neat thing.   All of the Big 10 schools have bars up here that are all decked out in that school's stuff, and its where alumni and fans go to watch the games. 
Hopefully it will be a good time, but it would be a lot more fun if some of our Purdue friends from home were with us! =( 
Hope everyone is enjoying this weather we have been having lately and happy spring!

1 comment:

Standeford Stories said...

Jacko, Thanks for the shout out and all the shouting! Jakes working on changin so we can come visit...I promise.