Friday, March 6, 2009

Home for a visit

I came back to L-town last night for a much needed long weekend. Alex is in Virginia this weekend with some friends for 3 nights of Phish concerts. Needless to say, he was really looking forward to it! I've spent the day relaxing, sleeping in, going to Wal-Mart (another one of those simple things I can't do in Chicago), and playing around on the internet trying to make invitations for Brandy's upcoming bridal shower, plus I'm getting ready to leave soon to get my haircut from my pal Judie, she does a great job!
This week has been super, super, super nice in the weather department! I didn't even have to wear a coat this morning, it was great! With all of this nice weather I desperately need to get my car washed, but I think its going to rain, which would make my efforts a total waste.
Big plans for tomorrow are getting together with Brandy to do some planning for her bridal shower and probably dinner.
Happy Friday!

No comments: