Thursday, January 29, 2009

In need of a photographer

So, the wheels are officially rolling on the wedding planning now.  My parents booked our reception spot, so we are locked in .  When my dad e-mailed me to tell me he had put a deposit down, he put a special message to Alex in there, basically saying- tell Al its too late, he has to marry you now!  Nothing like fatherly love... haha!  Now I am in the crisis of finding a photographer!  The people I had originally wanted (Monahan) are booked ALREADY on our day! Ahhh.... I was super upset!!  Now I have been frantically googling and e-mailing because its making me panic now.  Honestly, the pictures are one of the most important parts to me because the memories and pictures are all you really have after that day.  I've e-mailed about 5 different photographers, everyone is just sooooo pricey!!  Cross your fingers for us.
Other than that, nothing new is really going on.  Alex is back in school and the same ole' grind for me everyday.... some days, actually most, I wonder how I am doing it.  But, I am still pushing through... trying to survive!  It is rewarding some days!  
Hope all is well with everyone out there.  Let us know of any updates with all of you!
Until next time... 

1 comment:

Standeford Stories said...

Jack, did a litte, I mean little reasearch and have been meaning to email you these sites to visit (if you havent already):
justbrooke.com
jessijefferson.com
and
jfreyphoto.com
I looked on craigslist and these are the best out of like 15 I saw. I'll keep looking in spare time-the little that I get! MIss you guys