Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October???

Man, oh man!  The last few months have just FLOWN by, I can't believe its October already.  School is CRAZY!!  Being a kindergarten teacher is even CRAZIER!  Things are coming along slowly, but surely.  I'm trying to take everything a day at a time... baby steps, right?  My kids are actually pretty good (all 29 of them, soon to be 3o) , no real trouble makers- I'm lucky in that aspect.  The days are going faster now, but I still have soooo much work to do.  No time for free time, it took me 3 days to watch a full episode of Grey's, and all of you out there know that I need my weekly dose of Grey's and McDreamy.  
Thanks to  Allison I'm really into Gossip Girl now, you should check it out- kind of a good show.  I just wish I had time to catch up on it.  
Plans for the weekend- hopefully not too much!!  I just need a day to me, I'm really hoping to make it to the GAP or H&M.  Al's mom is in town for the next few days, so I believe we're hanging with her on Saturday.  
Right now the Cubs are playing their first playoff game next door, I think Wrigleyville is about to get a little crazy- too bad I don't have time to take part in any festivities- like even watching the game!
I hope everyone is doing well!  Congratulations to the Standeford's on their recent purchase of a car!!  I'm excited for you guys!
We'll be back the weekend of the 18th for the Cowden Family Annual Fall Party.  Until then.... 

No comments: