Thursday, July 1, 2010

One Month??!!

Where did the time go?? I got so comfortable with saying "oh.... there is still plenty of time to do that." Not so much anymore! I can't believe we are only one month from our wedding day. I'm definitely starting to feel the crunch. Confirming everything, ordering things, yikes! Its a good thing I am out of school and have a little more time to concentrate on things.
Alex is feeling the crunch as well, just not as much over wedding, instead over the Bar. The countdown to that is basically the same as the wedding. He has been on a pretty strict schedule for studying and he is doing a much better job than I would.
We are settling into our new apartment. Still need to put away a few odds and ends... not really sure where to put the random things, but it will come together.
Let the countdown begin!!

No comments: