Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring Break Woot Woot!

At 2:45 p.m. today, my spring break officially began... and I am super excited! Unfortunately though, I have no real plans for the week (e.g. Florida, Cali, or beyond).... you know I do have a wedding to save for. But none the less.... its spring break and I don't have to get up at 5:10 a.m. for 9 whole days!!
Basically my plans are to lay around, grade papers, shop at Lighthouse Place w/ a friend from school, stop by school to put up a new bulletin board and organize somethings, travel back to L-town for Easter, and get fitted for my wedding dress. Not that exciting of a week, but I'm glad to have it.
As for now, I'm watching the Boilers and hoping for a W.
Happy Spring!

p.s. Rox and El, I totally wish I could have been with you guys tonight in Indy. El, I hope you kept tabs on her.... we know how she gets! "Catsticks!" :)



1 comment:

Standeford Stories said...

Maybe another time! Sorry for all the texts :) MIss you...hope to see you soon!