Monday, October 12, 2009

Columbus Day Weekend

I didn't have school today because of Columbus Day, so it has been a wonderful long weekend!
Friday we drove home to L-town, our first stop was a dinner date with Alex's mom at Arni's!
Saturday, my mom, Brandy, and I continued the search for a wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses... mission accomplished!! It was super fun and very exciting when I committed to "the dress". Two more things that are now checked off of the list, about a million more still to do.... but, its a pretty fun process.
After dress shopping, mom and I had lunch, and then Alex and I drove down to Plainfield to see the Standefords. We had a great time in Indy with them! We went out to dinner downtown and then to a comedy club. The comedians were pretty funny, plus it was nice to do something out of the ordinary (like going to see a movie).
There's a few pictures below courtesy of Rox:


We'll be home again for the Purdue vs. OSU game next weekend!


No comments: