Sunday, September 20, 2009

Alex and I went out to dinner to a place we haven't been to before, a Brazilian steakhouse... WOW! It was quite an experience to say the least. Basically, its an all you can eat salad bar (my favorite part) and then meats and sides (Alex's favorite part). They come around and ask you if you want various types of meats: steaks, chicken, lamb, and pork. I think they had like 16 different kinds. So, you have this card and if you want the guys to stop at your table with the different meats you turn it to the green side. I promise, as soon as you turn your card over... they're there! When you are set for a bit you turn your card to red. And then you flip it back over when you are ready to grub again. haha I know Rox, it was nothing but a bunch of people over eating, a dietitian's nightmare! We were celebrating our last "dating" anniversary, which is actually on Tuesday, but he TA's on those nights. We've been discussing investing in a new camera as our gift to each other, we'll see.
Other than that, just school and school for both of us.

Below is a picture of my bulletin board outside of my room.

1 comment:

Standeford Stories said...

hah love the shout out! You have to think, you arent gonna be doing that everyday (at least I hope not!) Jake has been to a Brazilian steak house-when he went to the super bowl & he LOVED it! Something about men and their love for meat!