Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Best Friend's Wedding

Alex and I just got back to Chicago after a busy weekend full of memories! The day finally came after a 2 year wait for Brandy to become Mrs. Withers!
Here are some pictures from the day...
The beautiful bride!


Maid of honor (MOH) and the Bride
Mother of the bride, Bride, and MOH
Sister of the bride and the little ring bearer, who was pulled down the aisle in a wagon!
Sooo... cute!!

The new Mr. and Mrs.

Cruising in the limo

Awesome cake!

Our day will be soon enough.... :)

Brandy had her eye on who was to catch the bouquet... mission accomplished!

Garter toss

Brandy dancing with her dad... too precious!!

The happy couple.

Brandy and Kyle, I had a blast! Thanks so much for asking me to be a part of your special day! Love you guys and have an awesome time on your honeymoon!


2 comments:

Standeford Stories said...

Jack...your hair looked awesome in Brandys wedding! I loved it-you should think about something similar for yours! Anyways, miss you-call me the next time you are in town!
Rox

Deb W said...

These are awesome. You take the best pictures. I love the pics of you and Brandy. You Ladies have sure grown up quickly. Makes me hum the song "Once upon a yesterday I held you in my arms....but now the time has come my dear to send you on your way"...my daughter is a Bride! I Love that song. It was so appropriate. Your wedding will be beautiful, too. Can't wait!!